So several of my regiments lost troops but repl. troops dosnt say it needs new troops?

A military-oriented and sci-fi wargame, set on procedural planets with customizable factions and endless choices.

Moderator: Vic

VoodooDog

So several of my regiments lost troops but repl. troops dosnt say it needs new troops?

Post by VoodooDog »

my 20 regiments are now at 12, yet i cant replace the killed troops with the replace troops button.

what am i doing wrong?
Hazard151

RE: So several of my regiments lost troops but repl. troops dosnt say it needs new troops?

Post by Hazard151 »

The Replace Troops button builds you replacement troops at the SHQ, which needs to send those troops through the logistics system. Check to see if your logistics system has enough spare capacity, but it probably does and they will arrive the next turn.

Second, check to see if your regiments accept troops of whatever quality you are sending as replacements. If I've got replacements and they aren't getting through, forgetting to permit the formation to draw from that level of quality is usually the issue.
zgrssd

RE: So several of my regiments lost troops but repl. troops dosnt say it needs new troops?

Post by zgrssd »

You do not manage replacements for Militia. That is something handeled outside of your control.
Hazard151

Post by Hazard151 »

What zgrssd says is also true.

Replacements for your militia depend on your Militancy score. Lower Militancy results in a smaller militia, although units currently operating are maintained until their losses are total.
VoodooDog

Post by VoodooDog »

got it, thank you.
will the militia replace those troops eventually or do i use them until they are "dead" so to speak?
zgrssd

Post by zgrssd »

ORIGINAL: VoodooDog

got it, thank you.
will the militia replace those troops eventually or do i use them until they are "dead" so to speak?
Asuming there is still a city with Miltiancy? Yeah, the will replace them. Eventually. Basically Militia Manpower amd Militia Equipment can go either into replacement Units, or new units. With replacements being prefered.

Return to “Shadow Empire”