Please don't give up this game!

From the dawn of history to the Roman Civil Wars, from Iberia to Cyprus, revive the ancient naval battles of the Mediterranean
woos1981

Please don't give up this game!

Post by woos1981 »

Dear Turnopia

Mare Nostrvm is a great game, I love it very much and in the current game market has no such subject matter.However, I have noticed that the game has stopped updating since 2017, and there is no further progress in the update content and total factor editing functions you promised before.I don't know what made you give up on this very promising game.I know a lot of players who feel the same way.I am writing this post to hope that you can continue to develop and improve this game or to know your current status.Best wishes to you.I look forward receiving your reply. Thank you!

OldSarge

RE: Please don't give up this game?I

Post by OldSarge »

I agree! It looks like Daniel hasn't logged in since March 2018, his web site is still up, but there isn't any news about his current projects, if any.
You and the rest, you forgot the first rule of the fanatic: When you become obsessed with the enemy, you become the enemy.
Jeffrey Sinclair, "Infection", Babylon 5
gabeeg

RE: Please don't give up this game!

Post by gabeeg »

Add me to the list of those that appreciate this game. I think it is a good foundation for a lot more...I hold hope it will be revisited!
Kind Regards,

Harry
Piteas

Post by Piteas »

Months ago, Daniel said in a spanish forum that he´s making Quadriga II.
Mare Nostrvm is frozen right now.
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!
woos1981

Post by woos1981 »

I hope Daniel could pick up this game again and continue to improve it
JC_von_Preussen

Post by JC_von_Preussen »

I love the game, but there is no new content nor new patches like the one that keep FOG2's community alive.
I wish it was given more focus. It is really a masterpiece.

Return to “Mare Nostrvm”