Hellion free on Steam

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Red2112

Hellion free on Steam

Post by Red2112 »

As title says, free for a limited time...
https://store.steampowered.com/app/588210/HELLION/

Red
Lobster

RE: Hellion free on Steam

Post by Lobster »

Can't beat free. [;)]

Thanks.
http://www.operationbarbarossa.net/

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I’m not sure about the universe-Einstein

Q: What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back?
A: A stick.
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

This game got killed with reviews.
Blond_Knight

Post by Blond_Knight »

I keep suffocating before I can dock to the fabricator then to the station. And all the Youtube tutorials look like theyre from before the story line was put in.
Lobster

Post by Lobster »

ORIGINAL: Blond_Knight

I keep suffocating before I can dock to the fabricator then to the station. And all the Youtube tutorials look like theyre from before the story line was put in.

It's like they can fly from star to star but have not been able to figure out magnetic boots. [:D]
http://www.operationbarbarossa.net/

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I’m not sure about the universe-Einstein

Q: What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back?
A: A stick.
Blond_Knight

Post by Blond_Knight »

ORIGINAL: Lobster

It's like they can fly from star to star but have not been able to figure out magnetic boots. [:D]

For real! And when I enter the ship from the airlock Im unceremoniously dumped like a sack of crap on the deck!
Red2112

Post by Red2112 »

ORIGINAL: Lobster

For real! And when I enter the ship from the airlock Im unceremoniously dumped like a sack of crap on the deck!

Your going from none gravity to a pressurised chamber. This game simulates newtonian physics! You need a oxygen bottle with you (inventory), you will find that on your way out, hit the LMB to add oxygen to your suit!

Red
Blond_Knight

Post by Blond_Knight »

ORIGINAL: Red2112

[This game simulates newtonian physics! You need a oxygen bottle with you (inventory), you will find that on your way out, hit the LMB to add oxygen to your suit!

Red

Welll it does and it doesnt. For example why do I stick to the deck inside a ship but in its airlock Im weightless?
And if I bump a target ship during docking, sure it'll spin as it should. But it stops after a minute and stabilizes. Now maybe that was a decision for playability, but you get my drift.

Yes I found several O2 bottles and used them, but ran out after I docked with the fabricator but before I could dock with the station.

And if I manage to dock with the station, what else is there to do in this game?

Return to “General Discussion”