where do I post/accept challenges?

Brian Kellys Desert War: 1940-42 captures the drama of the campaign for North Africa during World War II.
Spuddy64

where do I post/accept challenges?

Post by Spuddy64 »

Sorry if I missed the obvious, but I am used to a sub-forums here where you look for an open game. Where do I go to find a pbem game? I have played a little and am ready for a real education!
Okayrun3254

RE: where do I post/accept challenges?

Post by Okayrun3254 »

This game has a built-in PBEM game challenge feature. If you want to post a PBEM challenge, or accept a listed challenge, you start the game up, hit play, multiplayer, and you can either Issue a game or Accept an already listed game. You pick the scenario and wait for someone to accept your challenge.

I will post a good introductory scenario "Rats vs The Ram" if you want to "Accept".
Freedom205

Post by Freedom205 »

Thanks, but when I log onto the server (select multiplayer game) there are no challenges listed. I hit refresh and still nothing there. Obviously I am doing something wrong but I cant figure out what it is.
Okayrun3254

Post by Okayrun3254 »

ORIGINAL: Freedom205

Thanks, but when I log onto the server (select multiplayer game) there are no challenges listed. I hit refresh and still nothing there. Obviously I am doing something wrong but I cant figure out what it is.

Did you hit the "Accept" button, which takes you to the screen with the list of available games?
Freedom205

Post by Freedom205 »

Thanks, can't believe I couldn't figure that out on my own! Setup sent for me as Axis.
Timian

Post by Timian »

Spuddy64 - - Yesterday (26 March) sent you a note via your Matrix Inbox. When you can, please look. Standing-by to start our PBEM game. Thanks, Don.
ramageforsyth

Re: where do I post/accept challenges?

Post by ramageforsyth »

When I try to accept a challenge from a player that is posting a challenge, it asks for a password. I don't have the right password. What am I doing wrong??

Return to “Desert War 1940 - 1942”