Database non-CMO general question.

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

tjhkkr

Database non-CMO general question.

Post by tjhkkr »

When you see camouflaged revetment and a simple revetment, their values are identical as far sensor, vision, etc...
Is there any actual difference in game terms?

Loving CMO!
Remember that the evil which is now in the world will become yet more powerful, and that it is not evil which conquers evil, but only love -- Olga Romanov.
rmunie0613

RE: Database non-CMO general question.

Post by rmunie0613 »

I am not sure if this helps, but having never noticed a difference either, I did start in designing scenarios and using both, and unchecking the "auto-detected_ box for the camouflaged ones.
tjhkkr

RE: Database non-CMO general question.

Post by tjhkkr »

ORIGINAL: rmunie0613
I am not sure if this helps, but having never noticed a difference either, I did start in designing scenarios and using both, and unchecking the "auto-detected_ box for the camouflaged ones.

Yes, that is what I do in longer duration scenarios. It makes the person recon the situation before attacking.
Thank you!
Remember that the evil which is now in the world will become yet more powerful, and that it is not evil which conquers evil, but only love -- Olga Romanov.

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”