3D version of Close Combat
Daniele

Version 1.0.5 Update

Post by Daniele »

Close Combat: The Bloody First has been updated to version 1.0.5

You can download the update from here

Change Log

Version 1.0.5
• "Direct Connection" added to Multiplayer settings dialog when two players have established a direct connection.
• Added floating notification icons for vehicle damage, tracked, and gun knocked out.
• Hand to hand combat attacks always hit and are resolved immediately.
• Replacements for your main force (if any are available) will be allocated before a Prepared Attack.
• Damaged vehicles in your main force have a chance to be repaired before a Prepared Attack.
• Nightly replacements now occur even if you fight a night battle. Replacements arrive after the night battle.
• Support units receive their correct chance for repairs and replacements overnight.
• Low morale soldiers regain morale more quickly when force cohesion is fair or good.
• High morale soldiers may lose some morale when force cohesion is low.
• Next soldier in chain of command is assigned when a unit leader is lost even if the unit is not disbanded.
• Units now report 'We don't have smoke' and voice cue 'No Ammo' after expending all smoke ammunition.
• Indirect fire weapons (mortars) now evaluate vehicle kill chance based on top armor.
• Illumination support becomes available again 10 minutes after last use with up to 3 uses per battle.
• Dead soldiers now show correct animation after you load an in-battle saved game.
• Fire support UI now re-enables correctly after you load an in-battle saved game where support was available.
• Enemy models no longer visible if you load an in-battle saved game that was saved during deployment.
• Soldiers under attack from tanks firing HE no longer suffer stress for both the tank attack and the HE attack.
• Increased stress threshold required for a Berserk/Heroic coping check, making both more rare.
• Djebel Keddab Defense battle no longer shows on the Planning/Debrief screens unless you choose that route.
• Ground clutter rendering efficiency improved.
• Game memory use improved.
Bluetiger80

RE: Version 1.0.5 Update

Post by Bluetiger80 »

Hi Daniele,

Any chance you can send me notes on how to establish a direct connection, I'm trying to play a coop campaign an we keep desyncing for some reason. We have experienced some battles where my opponent is up to 45 seconds behind me in the game.

Cheers,

BT80
PipFromSlitherine

Post by PipFromSlitherine »

To enable a direct connection, the hosting player must configure their router and firewall to allow incoming connections on TCP port 1944 and, if necessary, make sure connections on port 1944 are forwarded to the correct computer on their local area network.

You should also both use SHIFT+Q to check that your framerates are both reasonably close (ideally above 30) to ensure smooth play.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
tigercub

Post by tigercub »

the update is default to C: no good to me!
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life
DefeatistAttitude

Post by DefeatistAttitude »

I have been trying to download the 1.0.5 update for about a week. Nothing but ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT messages. Can someone just email me the file? Thanks.

Return to “Close Combat – The Bloody First”