A demo? Or a sale date?

Eagle Day to Bombing of the Reich is a improved and enhanced edition of Talonsoft's older Battle of Britain and Bombing the Reich. This updated version represents the best simulation of the air war over Britain and the strategic bombing campaign over Europe that has ever been made.

Moderators: Joel Billings, harley, warshipbuilder, simovitch

imthecrabby

A demo? Or a sale date?

Post by imthecrabby »

Hi all!

I have been keeping my eyes on this game for a while and is something that i would love to sink my teeth into.

I play a of target for today and make my own full on missions with IL2 1946, i understand thay it isn't quite the same and i dont know why i said it, but that's my kind of thing.

So my question as the title suggested, Is there a demo anywhere of this game or a sale coming up soon, as much as i want it, i feel like 41 pounds is a tad expensive for my wallet! Cheers for any hints or tips.

Cheers

Crabby

warshipbuilder

RE: A demo? Or a sale date?

Post by warshipbuilder »

Demo, no such luck.

Sale? I think they usually have one during the Christmas season. There might be one around Remembrance Day.
warshipbuilder

Any ship can be a minesweeper, once.
ED/BTR Ressurection Project
https://www.bombercommandmuseumarchives.ca/
simovitch

Post by simovitch »

ORIGINAL: imthecrabby

Hi all!

I have been keeping my eyes on this game for a while and is something that i would love to sink my teeth into.

I play a of target for today and make my own full on missions with IL2 1946, i understand thay it isn't quite the same and i dont know why i said it, but that's my kind of thing.

So my question as the title suggested, Is there a demo anywhere of this game or a sale coming up soon, as much as i want it, i feel like 41 pounds is a tad expensive for my wallet! Cheers for any hints or tips.

Cheers

Crabby

Uh, there's a 30% sale right now, but it ends tomorrow I think.
simovitch

boogabooga

Post by boogabooga »

If you like to make missions for Il-2, then I think that this is totally going to be your thing ;)

Actually, you could probably learn some things from EDTBTR to make you Il-2 missions better.
The boogabooga doctrine for CMO: Any intentional human intervention needs to be able to completely and reliably over-ride anything that the AI is doing at any time.
comte

Post by comte »

Game is currently on sale.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich”