Mirror games until the bitter end

GeneralFerraro

Mirror games until the bitter end

Post by GeneralFerraro »

Dear commanders,

I don´t know what is your experience, but I see a lot of quitting in this game, more than in WWII: War in Europe. By 1942 or 1943 at the latest, people surrender or just quit if their side is doing badly (and I confess I have sinned also).

I'm getting very curious about seeing what happens by '45 or '46 playing the full length campaign "1939 World at War."

Anybody up to mirror games until the bitter end? (mirror games: two simultaneous games switching sides). That is to say, last turn 30th May 1947 no matter what happens, unless somebody achieves early decisive victory adjudicated by the game engine? (no DE 311 either, early US offer to surrender)

Cheers,
GeneralFerraro
DieterNohlen

RE: Mirror games until the bitter end

Post by DieterNohlen »

Very true about quitting [;)], another thread discussed "ghosting" on top, dissapearing without notice... The Axis side does this a lot, as soon as they stop having fun. But I've seen Allies also just quitting as soon as they realize that Russia is going to fall... Anyway, count me in for mirror games until the bitter end! Let's PM asap.
GeneralFerraro

Post by GeneralFerraro »

Excellent, Diether, I'm sending a PM with the password for the games. Anybody else interested? I could gladly begin another mirror game/games to the bitter end.
clausewitzclausewitz

Post by clausewitzclausewitz »

I could play axis now and allies later. I have two other games going a three is my limit. Regards,
GeneralFerraro

Post by GeneralFerraro »

Hello Clausewitz, of course, let's begin a game with you as Axis, I'll send the password by PM.

Return to “Multiplayer Sessions”