Newbie Reinforcement Help

Fury Games has now signed with Matrix Games, and we are working together on the next Strategic Command. Will use the Slitherine PBEM++ server for asynchronous multi-player.

Moderators: MOD_Strategic_Command_3, Fury Software

David Hansen

Newbie Reinforcement Help

Post by David Hansen »

I have 2 Tac Bombers both with str of 9 that I am trying to reinforce.

When I hit "S' TB1 is on a hex that shows a supply value of 6...but the info for the unit shows a supply value of only 3.
for TB2 is on a hex that shows a supply value of 7...but the info for the unit shows a supply value of only 4.

Both are attached to a HQ with a str of 10, with a unit supply value of 4(8).
Neither unit has moved and both show 11/12 action points
The are no adjacent enemy units next to the TB's.
There is "yellowish-orange" icon on the right side of each TB.

Two questions:
1. Why can I not reinforce the TB's?
2. Is there a listing someplace in the manual for the various color coded icons that appear to the right side of the unit counters on the map?

TXS
Sugar

RE: Newbie Reinforcement Help

Post by Sugar »

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4470427&mpage=8&key=

The link leads to an AAR where I explained the supply rules for air units. Please notice the provided supply depends on the movement points needed from the HQ to the attached unit (unless there's a road connecting both hexes, in this case it`s distance x 1), and that you`ll need more than 5 supply to be able to fully reinforce up to 10 strength.
David Hansen

Post by David Hansen »

Sugar-TXS.

Reading thru the entire thread what I learned... and didn't realize... that the hex supply values shown by the "S" key only apply to land units. I now understand how air units are supplied via attached HQ units or from supply resources.
Sugar

Post by Sugar »

Yore welcome, and I hope the last patch didn't change it.

Return to “Strategic Command WWII War in Europe”