Docking operations

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

DMAN

Docking operations

Post by DMAN »

Hi all,

How do you get units to reload and then redeploy?

The ASW units in my test RTB'd but didn't reload torpedoes from the attached magazine.
The ASuW unit did reload it's ASMs, but didn't redeploy to finish the job.

I believe my ROE are set correctly, both for the missions and in general.

What am I missing?
Attachments
Dockingtest.zip
(18.07 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
michaelm75au

RE: Docking operations

Post by michaelm75au »

I am hazarding s guess the port magazine doesn't have the correct weapon id for the ship's weapons.
Michael
michaelm75au

Post by michaelm75au »

I added a weapon record of 2/2 SET-65M and it loaded them. It is a bit difficult to tell based solely on the name what the correct weapon to load into the magazine is some times; you can't always go be the name alone.
I added a couple of other records with the same ROF of 5 and they could also replenish the torpedoes.
Michael
DMAN

Post by DMAN »

ORIGINAL: michaelm75au

I added a weapon record of 2/2 SET-65M and it loaded them. It is a bit difficult to tell based solely on the name what the correct weapon to load into the magazine is some times; you can't always go be the name alone.
I added a couple of other records with the same ROF of 5 and they could also replenish the torpedoes.

Thanks, Michael.

I will be more diligent. I'm glad it works, though!

As an aside, are repairs performed on damaged ships/submarines, and if so, what is required to effect them?
michaelm75au

Post by michaelm75au »

Repairs (on components and unit itself) are performed on docked/embarked ships, but don't recall the specifics.
Michael
DMAN

Post by DMAN »

ORIGINAL: michaelm75au

Repairs (on components and unit itself) are performed on docked/embarked ships, but don't recall the specifics.

Cheers!

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”