Steam key for Silent Service

The Silent Service is a DLC for Command: Modern Operations, walking you through the nuances of modern submarine operations.
cbrown119

Steam key for Silent Service

Post by cbrown119 »

Hello,
A quick question regarding Steam keys. If I already purchased CMANO through matrix and received a steam key for that product, if I were to purchase Silent Service (through Matrix) would the steam key for CMANO work with Silent Service - download the product using the Steam interface?

I like using the Steam interface for PC games but prefer to make purchases directly from matrix/slitherine. I looked at the list of games where you register and/or receive steam keys, Silent service is not listed as having a steam key like CMANO. That's why I am confused.

Thank you.
zakblood

RE: Steam key for Silent Service

Post by zakblood »

if it doesn't offer a steam key and it is already on steam, then 9 out of 10 times the key is the steam key, eg the site one etc
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Red2112

Post by Red2112 »

I recently purchased "The Silent Service" from Matrix and although my install is with the Matrix installer, I also added it to my Steam library using the s/n provided for my Matrix version. So yes, your Matrix s/n will work with Steam. At least mine did, so no reason yours would be different.

cbrown119

Post by cbrown119 »

that was a fast reply guys...I'll give it a try through Matrix.

THANKS!
cbrown119

Post by cbrown119 »

IT worked just like you said! No problems...

Return to “Command: The Silent Service”