Multiplayer Support

Armored Brigade is a real-time tactical wargame, focusing on realism and playability
HvonLuck

Multiplayer Support

Post by HvonLuck »

Just picked this game up and I understand the developer is on the fence about adding multiplayer support. While I cannot vouch for all players I think that multiplayer support is a critical facet to many games - I know that I would personally love to play this with my friends and I think that the game would be better off for including multiplayer. I understand it would be difficult to add this but perhaps it could be marketed as a DLC to help recoup the time and effort expended. I would like to dedicate this thread to all those interested in seeing this wonderful game support multiplayer.

Thanks,
von Luck
varangy

RE: Multiplayer Support

Post by varangy »

I would definitely pay for a multiplayer DLC.
Adam Rinkleff

Post by Adam Rinkleff »

They are not 'on the fence'. It will be added, but they are focusing on improving the core game itself, before adding in the necessary code for multiplayer.
eddieballgame

Post by eddieballgame »

I support (as do my gaming friends) the implementation of multiplayer capabilities.
I, particularly, would like to see 'lan' & 'hotseat'.
This gem would be perfect for a 'lan party' gathering.
gbem

Post by gbem »

id like they lessen the micromanagement issues first and introduce resupply before multiplayer....though i wont deny id love a multiplayer mode...

Return to “Armored Brigade”