How to make an LT buildable?

Discuss and post your mods and scenarios here for others to download.

Moderator: Vic

Tevery

How to make an LT buildable?

Post by Tevery »

Hello! I am making a scenario for a forums game I'm running. I added a Location Type called "Supply Depot" in order to make logistics more unique in that particular scenario - it represents fighting in a remote area with very little infrastructure, which forces players to focus on controlling (or destroying) supply hubs that help keep their armies moving.

However, I want depots to be buildable, but for some reason they don't show up when I order engineers to build.

I set Buildable to True and made sure that GroundTypes say Flat=True. I set the price to build in Supplies, PP and RAW, but nothing happens.

Any advice?

Attachments
20180916_225050.jpg
20180916_225050.jpg (64.25 KiB) Viewed 183 times
icym

RE: How to make an LT buildable?

Post by icym »

Try changing the setting in the bottom right (UpgradeFrom) to -1.

As currently set, the supply depot requires location 0 (major city) to be present in the hex and it would then "upgrade" the major city to a supply base.
CSO_Talorgan

RE: How to make an LT buildable?

Post by CSO_Talorgan »

ORIGINAL: Tevery

Hello! I am making a scenario for a forums game I'm running. I added a Location Type called "Supply Depot" in order to make logistics more unique in that particular scenario - it represents fighting in a remote area with very little infrastructure, which forces players to focus on controlling (or destroying) supply hubs that help keep their armies moving.

Have you managed to persuade the game to penalise troops who find themselves out of supply?

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”