Help!

Command: Northern Inferno is a DLC for Command: Modern Operations. Set in 1975, the Cold War is omnipresent and beneath the veneer of détente the tension between the two superpowers irreversibly escalate towards the ultimate confrontation.

Moderator: MOD_Command

ultradave

Help!

Post by ultradave »

Northern Inferno "Beware of the Badger", I've sent the helicopters with Marines to Bardofuss but I don't see how to unload them there once they've arrived. Any help appreciated. I'm sure it's operator error and under my nose but I'm not finding a way.
----------------
Dave A.
"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep he checks his closet for paratroopers"
Eggstor

RE: Help!

Post by Eggstor »

You don't unload them. Not only is Beware of the Badger a pre-Chains of War scenario (so no cargo/paratroop ops), but cargo/paratroop operations are currently not implemented in the CWDB.
ultradave

Post by ultradave »

So just land them there at Bardofuss and sit with the helicopters? I assume there are some points associated with having delivered the marines.
----------------
Dave A.
"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep he checks his closet for paratroopers"
jmarso

Post by jmarso »

I never wound up doing anything with the Marines; as soon as enough ships crossed into the fjord my score rolled up to the victory level and the scenario ended.

SunlitZelkova

Post by SunlitZelkova »

ORIGINAL: Eggstor

You don't unload them. Not only is Beware of the Badger a pre-Chains of War scenario (so no cargo/paratroop ops), but cargo/paratroop operations are currently not implemented in the CWDB.

Cargo works with the CWDB.
Formerly known as Project2035, TyeeBanzai, and FlyForLenin

Return to “Command: Northern Inferno”