Command v1.14 update - Public Beta [CURRENT: B998.2]

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

lamboman43

RE: Command v1.14 update - Public Beta

Post by lamboman43 »

How is the CBU-30 tear gas bomb going to work? Now I've never been tear gassed before, but from what you see on the news during protests and riots, it doesn't seem very lethal. People occasionally die from complications, but it's absolutely nothing like the much more serious chemical attacks we hear about in Syria. I have a somewhat outlandish idea about how it could work but I highly doubt that it is right.
Cik

Post by Cik »

you could script it to do something. as for what it actually does when you try to hit a tank with it, well, you could give it a try and let us know :^)
lamboman43

Post by lamboman43 »

I expect the tank to start wheezing and crying! :P
Rory Noonan

Post by Rory Noonan »

Having been tear gassed, it's not likely to kill you but it will certainly make you basically unable to fight unless you have the right PPE. That said, the right PPE is standard issue for ground troops and readily available on modern ships and airfields.

Maybe a reduction in proficiency? Increased OODA times?
nukkxx5058

Post by nukkxx5058 »

Is there somewhere a long list of new features, just like the one on the top of this thread but detailing all changes patch-by-patch since v1.0 ?
Thx
Winner of the first edition of the Command: Modern Operations COMPLEX PBEM Tournament (IKE) (April 2022) :-)
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

ORIGINAL: nukkxx
Is there somewhere a long list of new features, just like the one on the top of this thread but detailing all changes patch-by-patch since v1.0 ?
Thx

Here: http://www.warfaresims.com/?page_id=3922
nukkxx5058

Post by nukkxx5058 »

Cool, thanks
Winner of the first edition of the Command: Modern Operations COMPLEX PBEM Tournament (IKE) (April 2022) :-)
Amnectrus

Post by Amnectrus »

BIG HUGE THANKS for putting the operating bands for the radar and jammers into the UI! Also the links in the database to go directly to the weapons and sensors, so handy!

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”