Mod Scenario End Date

Please post here for questions and discussion about scenario design and general game modding. The graphics and scenarios are easily modifiable. Discuss your experiements in this area and get tips and advice!

Moderator: MOD_GGWaW_2

shilton2437

Mod Scenario End Date

Post by shilton2437 »

I thought that I had seen this topic discussed once before, but now I can't find any such thread (maybe I am thinking of a different Matrix game). But I am interested in modifying a scenario end date, with the object of being able to play a scenario virtually indefinitely in the absence of achieving some automatic victory (or defeat) condition. Any advice on how to go about doing that would be appreciated. Thanks
strand
rjh1971

RE: Mod Scenario End Date

Post by rjh1971 »

There's an option to avoid the end of the game when reaching the final date. I'll post a pic when I sit in front of the pc, probably tomorrow.
GG's AWD, GG's WBTS, GG's WitE Beta Tester
Beta Tester: Panzer Corps, Time of Fury, CtGW, DC CB, DC3 Barbarossa, SC WWII WiE, SC WWII WaW, SC WWI
shilton2437

Post by shilton2437 »

That would be great, thanks.
strand
rjh1971

Post by rjh1971 »

Ok. Go to the screen options, then select no end date voila [:)]

Beta Tester: Panzer Corps, Time of Fury, CtGW, DC CB, DC3 Barbarossa, SC WWII WiE, SC WWII WaW, SC WWI
shilton2437

Post by shilton2437 »

Duh. And here I was looking inside of game files for a date to modify. Thanks for pointing this out.
strand
rjh1971

Post by rjh1971 »

[:D] You're welcome [8D]

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”