Panzer Corps: U.S. Corps is out!

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

AlbertoC

Panzer Corps: U.S. Corps is out!

Post by AlbertoC »

All-time classic Panzer Corps is coming back with three new expansions for a total of fifty new scenarios. Each one has its own unique theatre of operations and scenarios, but all linked in a colossal branching campaign with complete unit carry over!

In U.S. Corps ’42 you start with “Operation Torch” where brave but inexperienced American “rookies” land in the sands of North Africa and join their allies. They must take the lead on several actions against the French command in Morocco and Algeria and then head eastwards, where they will face the remnants of the Italo-German army in Tunisia in a total of 16 different scenarios.

The second expansion begins the year after. In U.S. Corps ‘43 the goal is to liberate Sicily and use it as base from where to land on mainland Italy. The Allies have to overcome the resistance of the german army and open the road to Rome during another new set of 16 scenarios.

In the third and final instalment of the mega campaign, U.S. Corps ’44 - ‘45, you’ll lead the largest amphibious invasion in history, and with it, the Battle of Normandy. The plan is to land on several beaches in northern France, then to push east towards Berlin and finally put an end to the war for a total of 18 original scenarios!

Interested in U.S. Corps? Then don’t miss this unique three at the price of two offer on the Matrix Games store: If you buy the three expansions together you’ll get one for free! How does it work? It’s easy: once you add one of the expansions to your cart you will be offered to buy the other two at the discounted price of three at the price of two!

Also tonight, on May 26, 20.00 (CEST), we are going to give players a sneak peek of the game on our official Twitch channel!
The_Drill_SGT

RE: Panzer Corps: U.S. Corps is out!

Post by The_Drill_SGT »

On Steam, I can see '43, but not ' 42 or '44
The_Drill_SGT

Post by The_Drill_SGT »

Now u can see 43 and 44 twice

maybe they'll sort it out
The_Drill_SGT

Post by The_Drill_SGT »

ok, all 3 show up now, but the 3 for the price of 2 discount isn't available on Steam.

oh well...
AlbertoC

Post by AlbertoC »

ORIGINAL: thedrillsgt

ok, all 3 show up now, but the 3 for the price of 2 discount isn't available on Steam.

oh well...

That one is an exclusive to the Matrix Games store.

But if you buy the game on Matrix you'll be given a key for Steam, too!
The_Drill_SGT

Post by The_Drill_SGT »

That one is an exclusive to the Matrix Games store.

But if you buy the game on Matrix you'll be given a key for Steam, too!

duh,

well I already bought them on Steam. That info is a big deal if you folks at Matrix want sales at your store. In the future, I suggest you put the "Steam Key" info in all your ads.

zakblood

Post by zakblood »

been here since day one almost,

tm.asp?m=3569444
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
The_Drill_SGT

Post by The_Drill_SGT »

It's been somewhere since day one, but not everywhere.

I can afford the extra $5. My point was that if Matrix wants sales at its store, it should mention the steam key in its announcements, which it does not do. Thus they lost a store sale.

If they don't want Matrix store sales, that's ok with me. I was just making a suggestion.
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

it will be noted and once seen replied to as it's good advice and always welcomed thanks, it is a good suggestion and i agree it makes sense to me as well, i'm not staff, just a community mod so don't have access to the full picture mind you so there maybe some reason why or if it can or can't be done etc, only staff can reply to that mind you...

enjoy the game
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Wolfe1759

Post by Wolfe1759 »

ORIGINAL: AlbertoC
Then don’t miss this unique three at the price of two offer on the Matrix Games store: If you buy the three expansions together you’ll get one for free! How does it work? It’s easy: once you add one of the expansions to your cart you will be offered to buy the other two at the discounted price of three at the price of two!

The store doesn't seem to know how to add up, or more specifically subtract properly.

Price of one = £3.99

Price of two = £7.98

Price of three at the price of two = £8.37
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill
rjh1971

Post by rjh1971 »

ORIGINAL: Wolfe

ORIGINAL: AlbertoC
Then don’t miss this unique three at the price of two offer on the Matrix Games store: If you buy the three expansions together you’ll get one for free! How does it work? It’s easy: once you add one of the expansions to your cart you will be offered to buy the other two at the discounted price of three at the price of two!

The store doesn't seem to know how to add up, or more specifically subtract properly.

Price of one = £3.99

Price of two = £7.98

Price of three at the price of two = £8.37
Price doesn't show correctly in euros either if you select all them three, but it does if you select dollars as payment currency.
It should be fixed.
GG's AWD, GG's WBTS, GG's WitE Beta Tester
Beta Tester: Panzer Corps, Time of Fury, CtGW, DC CB, DC3 Barbarossa, SC WWII WiE, SC WWII WaW, SC WWI
VegasOZ

Post by VegasOZ »

3 DLC for the price of 2. This is a pretty good deal. I got it and it looks like fun.
Budge4

Post by Budge4 »

Deleted

Return to “Panzer Corps”