Quiet China

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Rayfer

Quiet China

Post by Rayfer »

I scanned through some earlier threads on Quiet China but now that I'm 14 turns (days) into my first campaign as the Allies I'm not sure how much effort I should be putting into China. The Japanese are aggressive attacking, even apart from their Hong Kong capture. Any suggestions/advice would be appreciated. Thanks, Ray
Rayfer
Lecivius

RE: Quiet China

Post by Lecivius »

Quiet China is just that. The AI will do some historical things such as take Hong Kong, then it will go fairly dormant.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Anachro

RE: Quiet China

Post by Anachro »

That said, I believe even under a Quiet China scenario, the AI will still attack areas if you leave them undefended or very lightly defended, so you need to maintain a decent border force and then can leave China on cruise control...I think.
"Now excuse me while I go polish my balls ..." - BBfanboy

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”