Patch

Civil War 2 is the definitive grand strategy game of the period. It is a turn based regional game with an emphasis on playability and historical accuracy. It is built on the renowned AGE game engine, with a modern and intuitive interface that makes it easy to learn yet hard to master.
This historical operational strategy game with a simultaneous turn-based engine (WEGO system) that places players at the head of the USA or CSA during the American Civil War (1861-1865).

Moderator: Pocus

Blackhorse06

Patch

Post by Blackhorse06 »

Just to let you know you can manually download the patch on the AGEOD site. Its a beta version but works.
elmo3

RE: Patch

Post by elmo3 »

It's compatible with the Matrix version of the game. You'll just need to enter your serial number the first time you launch after applying the patch.
We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw

WitE alpha/beta tester
Sanctus Reach beta tester
Desert War 1940-42 beta tester
Blackhorse06

Post by Blackhorse06 »

Ya, I should have said that.
Pocus

Post by Pocus »

there is only one version of the game really, they are all done with the Matrix installer. The patch will also work on any version.
AGEOD Team
kalepe

Post by kalepe »

Rly just one version? i think more...
i am mapper;D
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

You can find it right here:

tm.asp?m=3420099
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

Return to “Civil War II”