Great Job

Command Ops: Battles From The Bulge takes the highly acclaimed Airborne Assault engine back to the West Front for the crucial engagements during the Ardennes Offensive. Test your command skills in the fiery crucible of Airborne Assault’s “pausable continuous time” uber-realistic game engine. It's up to you to develop the strategy, issue the orders, set the pace, and try to win the laurels of victory in the cold, shadowy Ardennes.
Command Ops: Highway to the Reich brings us to the setting of one of the most epic and controversial battles of World War II: Operation Market-Garden, covering every major engagement along Hell’s Highway, from the surprise capture of Joe’s Bridge by the Irish Guards a week before the offensive to the final battles on “The Island” south of Arnhem.

Moderators: Arjuna, Panther Paul

martyran

Great Job

Post by martyran »

I just want to thank Panther Games for producing such a great game
I just finished the first game tutorial and realy enjoyed it

I have been a wargamer since I was 8 or 9 with figures
and switched to computers in my 20s I think

I have played a lot of wargames and realy enjoy the one level back you can take with this game rather than move each unit in turn .which is more akin of a board game

I can remember back on the Amiga playing a panther game ..I think it was the Amiga and finding it very different even back then gives you an idea how long i have been palying [;)]

I use to play SSG Battlefront where you only had menues and attack or defend objectives
this has taken that concept along way !

Well done Panther Games and I look forward to more download content and improvements
[&o] [&o] [&o] [&o]

RE: Great Job

Post by Topo »

+1
Yes, I'm Italian
No, I never voted for berlusconi...

Return to “Command Ops Series”