H.Balck's AFRICA CORPS

Post new mods and scenarios here.

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

Dumnorix

RE: H.Balck's Africa Corps

Post by Dumnorix »

Fiat G50 of the 351ª Squadriglia - Settore Est - 5ª Squadra..................................Macchi MC202 of the 6° Gruppo - Settore Est - 5ª Squadra
Image Image

H.Balck
821Bobo

Post by 821Bobo »

ORIGINAL: Dumnorix
ME 109E of the 1st Staffel - Jagdgeschwader 27 - FA:

This one is looking more like BF109 F series, however is missing the dust filter used in North Africa.

Anyway, great job with the mod.
Dumnorix

Post by Dumnorix »

This one is looking more like BF109 F series, however is missing the dust filter used in North Africa.

Anyway, great job with the mod.
Its and BF109 F and Yes, I have the 3D dust filter, will come soon additional. Its a first version only - but Thank you for the Comment !!

H.Balck
Dumnorix

Post by Dumnorix »

PzKpfw IB of the 5th tank regiment (actually only 24 vehicles) - 5th Light Division - DAK......................PzKpfw IVE of the 5th tank regiment
ImageImageImageImage

PzJg IB of the 605th SfL Antitank-Btl - DAK................................................................................................PSW 222 of the 3rd recon Btl - 5th Light Division - DAK (later also the 33rd of the 15th tank division)
ImageImageImageImage

H.Balck
Dumnorix

Post by Dumnorix »

M13-M40 of the VII Battaglione Carri M - 132° Reggimento Corazzato - 132ª Divisione "Ariete" - L3-35 of the I Battaglione Carri L - 32° Reggimento Corazzato - 132ª Divisione "Ariete" -
XX. Corpo d'Armata
ImageImageImageImage

Semovente 75-18 of the XI Battaglione Carri S - 101ª Divisione "Trieste" - XX. Corpo d'Armata ........................Fiat Ansaldo
ImageImageImageImage

H.Balck

SeaMonkey

Post by SeaMonkey »

Hey HB, could you back the gunner off a bit in the PzJg 1B, it looks like .....well..... I won't go there, but could you make a little more room in there for the breech loading area?
Dumnorix

Post by Dumnorix »

Hey HB, could you back the gunner off a bit in the PzJg 1B, it looks like .....well..... I won't go there, but could you make a little more room in there for the breech loading area?
Thats right, but thats the drive position and I looked at many photos , the gunner stand with his legs left and right over the equipment ! We can set only one position , but with an improved version I can animate all the units in every direction - than you can see also an loading gunner on the more backside of the PanzerJäeger IB.

H.Balck
Fastheinz

Post by Fastheinz »

wow, great work!
Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country.
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: dsawan

Wow ! those infantry look hot. Love the tanks too.

More than "hot", they are hella-hot.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
zoul310

Post by zoul310 »

Beautiful !
The JU87 pictured like this is a D and not a B.
Fantastic work anyway.
mentatt76

Post by mentatt76 »

Will it be possible to implement your magnificent africa scenarios in the grand campaign? If so, Panzer Corps will Rock!
Dumnorix

Post by Dumnorix »

Will it be possible to implement your magnificent africa scenarios in the grand campaign? If so, Panzer Corps will Rock!
No - my Africa Corps is an stay alone version for Panzer Corps - not compatible with the engine and parameters of the original game.
But at Oktober I will set all units and terrain tiles to a new improved version for Western Europe, Eastern Front and mediterranean Front - than you can play with the desert scenarios. All the units comes new, with new terrain tiles and parameters to improve the original game engine to my big map style 1km = 1 Hex with historical units, names and camourflage on historical military maps and deployments.

H.Balck
Dumnorix

Post by Dumnorix »

I reworked some of my special building sets - Here is the first 3D preview of the pyramids at Cairo:

H.Balck
Dumnorix

Post by Dumnorix »

The german transport vehicles:
Opel Blitz................................................................................................................................................Mercedes L3000
ImageImageImageImage

Sdkfz 9...................................................................................................................................................Horch Kfz15
ImageImageImageImage

H.Balck
Dumnorix

Post by Dumnorix »

British tanks:
A9 Cruiser Mk1 of the 5th Royal Tank Regiment - 3rd Armoured Brigade - 2nd Armoured Div -...............M13/M40 (captured) of the 6th Royal Tank Regiment - 3rd Armoured Brigade - 2nd Armoured Div -
Cyrenaica Command
ImageImageImageImage

Matilda II of the 7th Royal Tank Regiment...................................................................................................Valentine II of the 8th Royal Tank Regiment
ImageImageImageImage

H.Balck
Dumnorix

Post by Dumnorix »

The british transport vehicles:
Universal Bren Carrier................................................................................................................................................Quad Tractor
ImageImageImageImage

Bedford Truck
ImageImage

H.Balck
A_B_Danner

Post by A_B_Danner »

will this release today? That would be awesome, since my long campaign just crashed after updating.
Hanal

Post by Hanal »

ORIGINAL: Dumnorix
No - my Africa Corps is an stay alone version for Panzer Corps - not compatible with the engine and parameters of the original game.
But at Oktober I will set all units and terrain tiles to a new improved version for Western Europe, Eastern Front and mediterranean Front - than you can play with the desert scenarios. All the units comes new, with new terrain tiles and parameters to improve the original game engine to my big map style 1km = 1 Hex with historical units, names and camourflage on historical military maps and deployments.

H.Balck

So do you recommend that we install a seperate vanilla version of PG in a different folder, and then install your mod in that one?
Dumnorix

Post by Dumnorix »

will this release today?
Sorry - but I need some days more - next weekend you can play it.
So do you recommend that we install a seperate vanilla version of PG in a different folder, and then install your mod in that one?
Africa Corps runs only with patch 1.01 and yes you must install a seperate version of your Panzer Corps.

H.Balck

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”