Scenario Editor questions

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

flybynight

Scenario Editor questions

Post by flybynight »

Trying to find some “self” redemption in this game and I found a few things.
Sure I will get called a troll here as well I am sure.. :-(

Tools/Options does nothing??

How do you delete a unit on the map? (I did a search on the PDF and it said “delete” not found)

When you do Edit/Units is there a way to have it show you the unit’s info?
Is there a way to sort them by country?

Down at the end of the Unit list:
It has Australian Inf, Then a Lorry, Bren Carrier, Train, Douglas C-47 and Landing Craft
Then it has Canadian Inf and again: a Lorry, Bren Carrier, Train, Douglas C-47 and Landing Craft
Next it has Free Polish Inf with the same following units.

With just a lowly Submarine shown as the last unit, What country does the sub belong too?
The repeated units (Lorry, Bren..) all have the British logo on them, what makes them different units and if so what are the differences?

PS.. it looks like .Net is being used, how about adding in Ctrl+Z so we can undo a mess up!!
Rudankort

RE: Scenario Editor questions

Post by Rudankort »

ORIGINAL: flybynight
Tools/Options does nothing??

Right.
How do you delete a unit on the map? (I did a search on the PDF and it said “delete” not found)

In many layers, although not all of them, left click is used to place and right click to delete.
When you do Edit/Units is there a way to have it show you the unit’s info?

Nope.
Is there a way to sort them by country?

You can filter by country, but not sort.
With just a lowly Submarine shown as the last unit, What country does the sub belong too?
The repeated units (Lorry, Bren..) all have the British logo on them, what makes them different units and if so what are the differences?

The sub belongs to free poland, just like other units next to it.

Each nation has its own version of the transports, potentially with different stats (although I don't think we use this atm), but they share the same icon.
PS.. it looks like .Net is being used, how about adding in Ctrl+Z so we can undo a mess up!!

I don't use .Net, but in any case I don't see how it is connected to Undo function. :) Undo is on my wishlist for the future.
flybynight

RE: Scenario Editor questions

Post by flybynight »

ORIGINAL: Rudankort
I don't use .Net, but in any case I don't see how it is connected to Undo function. :) Undo is on my wishlist for the future.

Thanks for the help!!!

Ctrl + Z is the hotkey for undo when doing .NET programming....and most times when a .Net dev adds an undo function in their app, Ctrl + Z is used, sad to say as being a mid lvl programmer, I use it a bit too much when doing dev work :-(

Return to “Tech Support”