Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Ronald Wendt

RE: Log in Problems at Wargamer

Post by Ronald Wendt »

Hi Alex,
ORIGINAL: Alex Fiedler

Hi Ronald, I am still looking at the problem but thus far have not been able to replicate the issue, which of course makes it very difficult to fix.

What web-browser (and version) are you using? Have you tried another browser or from another PC?

Is anyone else experiencing problems logging into Wargamer?

I used Firefox 4.01, but after you asked which browser i use voila - it works all fine with Google Chrome. I have no idea what is wrong with my Firefox though!

Anyway thanks a lot for your concern & help. Its great to know you care.

Cheers from Germany.
Alex Fiedler

Post by Alex Fiedler »

Glad to hear Chrome works Ronald.  What if you try to update Firefox to the latest 5.0 version?
I am guessing it has something to do with Firefox blocking the cookie data or the javascript that is used in the login system.

Ronald Wendt

Post by Ronald Wendt »

Hi Alex,
ORIGINAL: Alex Fiedler

Glad to hear Chrome works Ronald.  What if you try to update Firefox to the latest 5.0 version?
I am guessing it has something to do with Firefox blocking the cookie data or the javascript that is used in the login system.

I can assure you now it was Firefox & the cookies. Did not see a link between before you suspected it, but i changed my settings for wargamer and now all is fine.

So users need cookies being activated or your script fails/they cannot log in.

Cheers
durhamwitenite

Post by durhamwitenite »

I noticed it was working in Chrome too, Maybe i just need to enable cookies in Firefox or javascript.

Return to “General Discussion”