The Battle Analysis

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

Joselillo

The Battle Analysis

Post by Joselillo »

Omat

RE: The Battle Analysis

Post by Omat »

Hello

Thank you.

I have a small request. Could you post the text normal (if you writing a post)and the pictures (without text)aside. Than it is possible to translate the text via "google translate" and so more members here can understand it [:)].

But it looks great!

Omat
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."
Bertrand Russell
Joselillo

Post by Joselillo »

ok!

-La 20th Panzer División esta bien suministrada en todos los aspectos, su moral es alta, la fatiga acumulada es mínima y no ha sufrido daños, su VC orientativo según su ficha actual es de 14. Esta adjunta a la XXXIX Panzer Corps liderada po Rudolf Schmidt con una moral de 5, iniciativa 7 y mecanizado de 7. Posee una buena SU según sus unidades de soporte adjuntas. No ha movido en este turno por lo que las unidades de soporte tendrán más posibilidades de entrar en apoyo a la batalla, también dependerá de que pasen los test de su líder.

-La fuerza que defiende la posición se trata de la 5th Tank División Rusa, con un nivel de detención de 10, podemos saber que esta bien suministrada a 5 casillas de su fuente y que tiene un CV orientativo en ataque de 3 y defensivo de 4. Esta defendiendo un terreno accidentado lo que le dará un bonus en defensa de +3. Otros datos de interes que podemos ver es su moral que esta rondando en un 55%, su experiencia en un 41% o menos y su nivel de fuel oscila entre el 56% y el 70%.

-Los JU 87B bombardean la posición enemiga y destruyen 2 unidades de artilleria, un blindado y 115 hombres a cambio de 4 bombarderos.

-CONCLUSIONES:
- El valor de CV de la 29th Panzer Division se ha visto reducido sobre la mitad de su fuerza debido a que este tipo de unidades motorizadas tienen muchos problemas en este tipo de terreno y si además se le añade que tienen que cruzar un rio mucho peor. Este tipo de terreno es mejor que sea atacado por infantería.
-La Su`s del HQ que se han acoplado a la batalla han sido sólo 3. No se han acoplado más debido al que el líder pese a tener buenas cualidades no ha pasado los test. Pero este apoyo artillero en cuanto a bajas no ha sido muy útil, nosé si habrá aceptado a las unidades enemigas en otros aspectos.
-La fuerza enemiga ha conseguido aguantar la posición al final de la batalla. El ritmo de bajas que estaban sufriendo era bueno. Nosé hasta que punto afecta la fatiga de las unidades en combate pero la 20th Panzer Division empezó la batalla con una media de 10 entre sus elementos y termino con una media de 50 quizás este fáctor fue uno de los implicados en el mótivo.
Omat

Post by Omat »

Hello

With

http://www.google.com/language_tools

it is now a little bit better understandable [:)]

Thank you.

Omat
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."
Bertrand Russell
Flaviusx

Post by Flaviusx »

Google is for the weak, real men can read Spanish.

WitE Alpha Tester
Mynok

Post by Mynok »

[:D]

Unfortunately that makes me a little bit of a man since I only read a little bit of Spanish. [:'(]
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
Krec

Post by Krec »

I only read pictures myself [:'(]
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." Patton

parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: Krec

I only read pictures myself [:'(]

LOL, me too.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
Cerion

Post by Cerion »

Estupenda comparación y analisis. [&o]
rolypoly

Post by rolypoly »

i only understood a word here, another there but i read it completely though as it played like soccer match with spanish commentator inside my head, and it sounded kinda entertaning
-
Neal_MLC

Post by Neal_MLC »

I can read spanish, I just don't understand what I am reading
no matter where you go, there you are
Zebedee

Post by Zebedee »

joselillopdl - all I can say is I know how much time and effort it takes to do that. Bravo. Looking forward to having a cup of coffee and making sense of Google's mangled attempts to translate Spanish [:D]

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”