Minor issue in losses screen

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21, elmo3

sardpl

Minor issue in losses screen

Post by sardpl »

The previuos turns losses appear not to be correct, as per attached screen.

Cheer

Stefano
Attachments
Clipboard01.jpg
Clipboard01.jpg (154.43 KiB) Viewed 50 times
Helpless

RE: Minor issue in losses screen

Post by Helpless »

Why? It is 6 on both sides.
Pavel Zagzin
WITE/WITW/WITE-2 Development
sardpl

Post by sardpl »

For instance:
Fortified region - current turn = 3 (ok same as left side) Prev turn = 4 (should be 8 ?) Total = 11 (ok but the table looks like 4 + 3 = 7)

If "Prev turn" refers only to turn 4 losses, is in my opinion. a little misleading.
Whatever is the right interpretation the game is just GREAT

I enclose the detailed losses of the first 4 turns.

S
Attachments
Clipboard02.jpg
Clipboard02.jpg (171.08 KiB) Viewed 35 times
Helpless

Post by Helpless »

I still don't understand. Current turn is 5. Previous turn is 4. 6+14.. it sums up well.
Pavel Zagzin
WITE/WITW/WITE-2 Development

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”