New Screenshots Released for Gary Grigsby’s War in the East

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

SeanD

New Screenshots Released for Gary Grigsby’s War in the East

Post by SeanD »

War on an Epic scale from Moscow to Berlin – this is War in the East!

Matrix Games and 2by3 Games (www.2by3games.com) are proud to release a pack of screenshots for their upcoming Eastern Front strategy game, Gary Grigsby’s War in the East. The new screenshots display the various scenarios and intense strategic and operational action facing the player over a massive and detailed game map. Apart from showing off the interface and counters that are easy on the eyes, the new images do a good job of illustrating how Gary Grigsby’s War in the East represents a truly epic representation of the Second World War on the Eastern Front.

David Heath, Director of Operations at Matrix Games, said “Gary Grigsby’s War in the East has been steadily building up anticipation and excitement since we first announced the game. It only takes a quick look at these new screenshots to see that gamers can expect an Eastern Front wargame that is unparalleled in its scale, detail, and ambition!”

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is the spiritual heir to the great Eastern Front board and computer wargames of the past; a turn-based World War II strategy game down to the division and brigade level, stretching across the entire Eastern Front at a 10 mile per hex scale. Gamers can engage in massive, dramatic campaigns, including intense battles involving thousands of units with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results. As with all the award-winning titles made by the 2by3 Games team, factors such as supply, fatigue, experience, morale and the skill of your divisional, corps and army leaders all play an important part in determining the results at the front line. Gary Grigsby’s War in the East comes with 4 massive campaigns as well as many smaller scenarios all with different strategic and operational challenges.

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East represents a truly epic representation of the Second World War on the Eastern Front and is unparalleled in its scale, detail, and ambition!

Get more information on Gary Grigsby’s War in the East from its official product page and be sure to check out the screenshots.
Sean Drummy

Marketing and Press Relations Manager
Kubel

RE: New Screenshots Released for Gary Grigsby’s War in the East

Post by Kubel »

What a great tease This will be by Mid Winter Gift to myself....The screenshots ROCK [&o][&o][&o]
Don
"Our profession should always be crowned by heroic death in battle" Generalfeldmarschall Fedor von Bock
V22 Osprey

Post by V22 Osprey »

Those screenshots make me want this game so bad now.
ImageImage
Art by rogueusmc.
blam0

Post by blam0 »

Must you taunt us further!?!? Come on man!
<pow>
Manstein63

Post by Manstein63 »

I was looking at the new screenshots (very nice) but I noticed that the picture of the Panzer IIIg that is shown looks suspiciously like the late war Panzer II Luchs. That aside I am checking this website daily hoping that the game is availiable. All it needs now is for&nbsp;for this&nbsp;game & MWIF to be released&nbsp;& my life will be complete&nbsp;at least until&nbsp;2by3 & Matrix&nbsp;release War in Europe (what are the chances Joel?) [&o]
&nbsp;
Manstein63
'There is not, nor aught there be, nothing so exalted on the face of god's great earth, as that prince of foods. THE MUFFIN!!!'

Frank Zappa (Muffin Man)
Templer_12

Post by Templer_12 »

ORIGINAL: blam0

Must you taunt us further!?!? Come on man!

Right!

And OK - the screenshots look very good, very interesting. But I tell you, they will look the best if they work an my private system! [:D]

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”