Missing Something....

The team behind the award-winning game Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive early days of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris is the first in an innovative series of operational World War II wargames that also include a strategic element. The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris simulates Germany’s military successes in Poland and France in 1939 and 1940 (including also a hypothetical “Sea Lion” invasion of Great Britain).

Moderator: Vic

PanzersEast

Missing Something....

Post by PanzersEast »

I am missing something here.... the black oval shape I am suppose to be seeing on the top of the hex I just attacked I don't see...

PE
But courage which goes against military expediency is stupidity, or, if it is insisted upon by a commander, irresponsibility. - Rommel
Barthheart

RE: Missing Something....

Post by Barthheart »

You need to turn on the map info.

Click on this button:

Attachments
info.jpg
info.jpg (28.01 KiB) Viewed 208 times
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
PanzersEast

Post by PanzersEast »

Thanks.. that tidbit was missing from the tutorial. I have went through the manual and I would like to see a little more in depth explanation of combat and the counters... overall, excellent game thus far and hope to see many more campaigns and ultimately a Grand Campaign with allocation of resources etc.....

Cheers,
PE
But courage which goes against military expediency is stupidity, or, if it is insisted upon by a commander, irresponsibility. - Rommel
HercMighty

Post by HercMighty »

Game could use tool tips....just bought and fired up a scenario to just look things over and hovering over buttons didn't provide anything....
dazoline II

Post by dazoline II »

Right click for tool tips.
Moscow by winter? Only if you send Fast Heinz to Kiev.
rjh1971

Post by rjh1971 »

ORIGINAL: PanzersEast

Thanks.. that tidbit was missing from the tutorial. I have went through the manual and I would like to see a little more in depth explanation of combat and the counters... overall, excellent game thus far and hope to see many more campaigns and ultimately a Grand Campaign with allocation of resources etc.....

Cheers,
PE
Check this excellent explanation by Barthheart: tm.asp?m=2561038
GG's AWD, GG's WBTS, GG's WitE Beta Tester
Beta Tester: Panzer Corps, Time of Fury, CtGW, DC CB, DC3 Barbarossa, SC WWII WiE, SC WWII WaW, SC WWI

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris”