Happy Birthday Drex!

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Resisti

Happy Birthday Drex!

Post by Resisti »

Sorry Gmenfan, I stole your job, this time;)

Too bad I've not enough time for pbem right now,Drex. :(
Federico "Resisti" Doveri
Supervisor

Double Nickle

Post by Supervisor »

Thats ok, it was going to happen sooner or later, as I seemed to be slowing down. Happy Birthday Drex and thanks for all the support.:D :D :D :D :D
Drex

Post by Drex »

Thanks Guys. I was away but was thinking of all the game turns I had waiting for me. that was a present. Don't worry Federico, we will play again.
Col Saito: "Don't speak to me of rules! This is war! It is not a game of cricket!"
G_X

Post by G_X »

Happy Birthday, mines in about a month and a few weeks...

You just keep getting older huh? :\
If you can read this, you're at the end of my post.
SPWaW Record: W:0 / L:0 / D:0
Drex

Post by Drex »

When you're up there with me (55) you're just grateful to make it one more time.
Col Saito: "Don't speak to me of rules! This is war! It is not a game of cricket!"
Orzel Bialy

Happy B-Day Drex...

Post by Orzel Bialy »

guess I should let you pick out a birthday map. :) OK, what will it be? Let's hear it.

Nothing too detailed now....I'm still coming down off of detailing the Normandy coast for M4 Jess's D-Day scenario. ( Boy, I have to say that one turned out really well! ) And I have to gear up for a "Gettysburg" scenario map I have the honor to detail out for him next. :D But let me know....after all it's your Birthday.
Drex

Post by Drex »

Hi Orzel! I'm just starting a game on your Desert map with Jacque Dionne, he is also a master map maker. Nothing too detailed huh? Is a Jungle too detailed? An Iwo Jima or Philippines perhaps or maybe a Caucasus Mt /Crimean area battle?
Kerg

happy

Post by Kerg »

Happy BDay Drex......

u have always been a great opponetand reliable player, thanks.

kerg
Field Marshal Kerg, Combat Command Stats-> Games Played = 141, Points/game = 4179, <br />Average Placing = 3.4, W% = 28%, L% = 29%, D% = 44%, Total Points 589,232, Leagues Entered = 10, Top Three Finish % = 80
Drex

Post by Drex »

Hi John. We always have a game going. How long has it been now? If I can take Stalingrad before I run out of turns, that will really be a gift.
Kerg

Post by Kerg »

Been play for almost 2 years right?

Before Stalingrad u'll have to take Strassburg--hehe
Field Marshal Kerg, Combat Command Stats-> Games Played = 141, Points/game = 4179, <br />Average Placing = 3.4, W% = 28%, L% = 29%, D% = 44%, Total Points 589,232, Leagues Entered = 10, Top Three Finish % = 80
Drex

Post by Drex »

That's true its Strassburg. I'm fighting in Stalingrad against Ironfist. all these cities start to look alike after the bombardments are over.

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”