manual

This sequel to the award-winning Crown of Glory takes Napoleonic Grand Strategy to a whole new level. This represents a complete overhaul of the original release, including countless improvements and innovations ranging from detailed Naval combat and brigade-level Land combat to an improved AI, unit upgrades, a more detailed Strategic Map and a new simplified Economy option. More historical AND more fun than the original!

Moderator: MOD_WestCiv

animaluk

manual

Post by animaluk »

I have the game and bought the download when it was first released can i buy the manual from matrix.i did print off when game purchased but wife as cleared out all old paperwork and i would like to get back in to playing this game
Erik Rutins

RE: manual

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi Animaluk,

Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to sell the printed manual separately at this time, but we are still trying to work something like that out with DR for the future. I hope you are able to get back into things with the PDF manual or print it out again. Sorry we couldn't be of more assistance.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
animaluk

RE: manual

Post by animaluk »

I bought a copy from ebay geniune and have registerd it good price with manual

Return to “Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition”