Slightly off topic - professional model of the New Jersey needed

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Cavalry Corp

Slightly off topic - professional model of the New Jersey needed

Post by Cavalry Corp »

I have a buisness friend I would like to buy a 1/700 waterline New Jersey, professionally based and painted and idealy should be in the UK ( South East ideal ) - so I can collect if possible to avoid risk of damage

Anyone know anyone who would be interested in giving me a quote??

Cav
MadmanRick

RE: Slightly off topic - professional model of the New Jersey needed

Post by MadmanRick »

Cav,
I am not personally aware of anyone who could do that for you, but I am a member of a website that could perhaps provide some assistance to you. Try this:

http://www.britmodeller.com/

It is the website of the British IPMS and there are many wonderful modelers that frequent that site that may be able to assist. Best of luck,

Rick
"Our lives begin to end the moment we become silent about things that matter". Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Akos Gergely

Post by Akos Gergely »

Are you tied to the 1/700 scale? I think you can get a really professional one from www.spidernavy.de in 1/1250 and showcased for a reasonable price (150-200EUR depending on the subject). I have some models from them and despite the seemingly small scale they outdo most 1/700 models in detail and accuracy. They can do a spidernavy one from the Neptun USS New Jersey model, that shows the ship with her rounded but already glassed-in catwalk around the conning tower in early 1944.

Let me know if interested, I can provide some more info and pictures.

Thanks,
Cavalry Corp

Post by Cavalry Corp »

ORIGINAL: MadmanRick

Cav,
I am not personally aware of anyone who could do that for you, but I am a member of a website that could perhaps provide some assistance to you. Try this:

http://www.britmodeller.com/

It is the website of the British IPMS and there are many wonderful modelers that frequent that site that may be able to assist. Best of luck,

Rick

Thanks Rick - very kind

Cavalry Corp

Post by Cavalry Corp »

ORIGINAL: csatahajos

Are you tied to the 1/700 scale? I think you can get a really professional one from www.spidernavy.de in 1/1250 and showcased for a reasonable price (150-200EUR depending on the subject). I have some models from them and despite the seemingly small scale they outdo most 1/700 models in detail and accuracy. They can do a spidernavy one from the Neptun USS New Jersey model, that shows the ship with her rounded but already glassed-in catwalk around the conning tower in early 1944.

Let me know if interested, I can provide some more info and pictures.

Thanks,

Csatahajos

Yes I would be interested to see some pictures of what you have had made - sounds interesting

my mail is gingerdragon@btconnect.com

Cav
Akos Gergely

Post by Akos Gergely »

You've got mail, sir! :)

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”