violate treaty?

This sequel to the award-winning Crown of Glory takes Napoleonic Grand Strategy to a whole new level. This represents a complete overhaul of the original release, including countless improvements and innovations ranging from detailed Naval combat and brigade-level Land combat to an improved AI, unit upgrades, a more detailed Strategic Map and a new simplified Economy option. More historical AND more fun than the original!

Moderator: MOD_WestCiv

henri51

violate treaty?

Post by henri51 »

I am playing France in the 1805 scenario. Every turn I lose 40 glory points because I have "violated a treaty". But the only treaties I can see in the list are the ones where Sweden, Russia, Austria and Prussia successively surrendered to me, but these treaties impose no conditions on me but only on the vanquished. So what are those damm treaties that are costing me the game?

I HAVE been declaring war on small nations to gobble them up, but I have no treaties concerning them that I can find, and there is another glory penalty for that.

Henri
Alex Gilbert

RE: violate treaty?

Post by Alex Gilbert »

I had noticed this last night as France in 1805. I had Austria surrender to me, and I made them take the "declare war on your enemies" treaty clause, which they then violated. I then lost glory. However, I have yet to be able to reproduce this, so I had not reported it.

Or is it supposed to work that both sides lose glory for breaking such a treaty?

Return to “Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition”