People's Tactics

Advanced Tactics is a versatile turn-based strategy system that gives gamers the chance to wage almost any battle in any time period. The initial release focuses on World War II and includes a number of historical scenarios as well as a full editor! This forum supports both the original Advanced Tactics and the new and improved Advanced Tactics: Gold Edition.

Moderator: Vic

Kuokkanen

People's Tactics

Post by Kuokkanen »

Those who don't know, People's Tactics is predecessor of Advanced Tactics. There was some talk about People's Tactics 2, and I guess it was renamed to Advanced Tactics (is this right?). Anyways PT forums are dead and in General Discussion of these (Matrix) forums was suggested to bring PT discussion here. So this is what I was posted to PT forum:
When playing second scenario of the single player campaign, I found that I had several formations which gained readiness very little between turns, some none at all. All those units were near only SHQ, within 100% radius of supply, and inside the area where scenario was started. I changed production in many towns for extra supply, but it didn't seem to have much effect. At that point I had already liberated Kaiser and was preparing assault on Free France. One unit not gaining readiness was one of the newly created units far from Free French border and any enemy units.

What could be reasons for this? What are indicators for inadequate supply production? Where are indicators for produced supply and required supply?
You know what they say, don't you? About how us MechWarriors are the modern knights, how warfare has become civilized now that we have to abide by conventions and rules of war. Don't believe it.

MekWars

Return to “Advanced Tactics Series”