GGWAW crashes at end of game

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
morphine

GGWAW crashes at end of game

Post by morphine »

My problem is that I have GGWAR installed on my new tower and it is running Vista. The game runs fine up until I am about to finish Japan or Germany off with a huge invasion force. When I click on the conduct general attack icon the game crashes and says "WaW executable has stopped working"......"A problem has caused the program to stop etc......" "Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is found".

The thing is the game only crashes when I send a huge force in near the games end. It runs fine up until then. Is there a solution or a patch for this? I would hate to not be able to play WAW?
morphine

RE: GGWAW crashes at end of game

Post by morphine »

Can anyone answer this for me? Anyone?
planner 3

RE: GGWAW crashes at end of game

Post by planner 3 »

MOrphine:  I have never played GGWAR but I have seen that prob before,.....When I exceeded the Number of units allowed in the game. When I had a large force and lost a couple of tanks I loss 2 tanks but my force increased by the number of crewmembers that exited, it put me over the game limits for units.   HTH
"As Pogo said, 'We have met the enemy and he is us' "

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”