Poaching minors still occurs in 1.03

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderator: MOD_EIA

Ted1066

Poaching minors still occurs in 1.03

Post by Ted1066 »

Hey Marshall,

I seem to recall you saying this was fixed, but I've got one that will contradict that. This is the bug where allies with access sneak into a minor you have successfully besieged, drop in a corps, and then take that minor over the following conquest phase.

load up my save game and pay special attention to Holland. It is still French owned at the conclusion of my land combat phase, but I have had a factor in Amsterdam since the previous turn. At the conclusion of this land phase it should revert to my (Prussian) control, but instead the British sweep in (my ally with access rights) and steal the minor. Go team!

Attached is the save game (ignore the name - its called that for different reasons).

Cheers,

Ted
Attachments
Save.zip
(246.27 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
delatbabel

RE: Poaching minors still occurs in 1.03

Post by delatbabel »

It is listed as issue 57 and is supposed to be fixed -- I tested it with the save game we had in that issue.

I'll have another look tonight.
--
Del
Marshall Ellis

Post by Marshall Ellis »

I tested this and it does still happen in cases of amphib landings. The original fix looks like it fixed land based forces only from entering an area with an MP neutral present. I'll add a new issue for 1.04.01

Thank you

Marshall Ellis
Outflank Strategy War Games

KenClark

Post by KenClark »

If you're moving through an enemy neutral there should be no access issues, and the person with the most factors in the capital (assuming they have been there for over a turn) should get it.
Marshall Ellis

Post by Marshall Ellis »

ORIGINAL: KenClark

If you're moving through an enemy neutral there should be no access issues, and the person with the most factors in the capital (assuming they have been there for over a turn) should get it.

I will prevent the second hostile from moving into the capital at the same time. The first one to get there will be able to prevent the second hostile from moving as long as he has units in the area. Access will become an issue when the minor becomes conquered.

Thank you

Marshall Ellis
Outflank Strategy War Games

Return to “Tech Support”