Nothing But Problems

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Missouri Rebel

Nothing But Problems

Post by Missouri Rebel »

Support, I need help. I have been a active member for quite some time under my initial username of Missouri_Rebel . When I tried to login my account password was incorrect so I followed Matrix procedure and was sent a new temporary password through the e-mail confirmation process and told to follow a link. When I do a page comes up stating that a new PW has been sent, yet it never arives.

When I try to login with the temp password it says I cannot until I have received the new one. Again, no email sent.

What gives? I have tried several times over the last few weeks to no avail. Can someone at matrix please help me out?

Thanks
Mo Reb
We must act... against the Sioux, even to the extermination of men, WOMEN and CHILDREN.The more Indians we can kill this year, the less will have to be killed next year. They all have to be killed or be maintained as a species of paupers.- w.t. SHErMAN
Gem35

RE: Nothing But Problems

Post by Gem35 »

Sorry Mo Reb for your issue[:(].
I too have had a similar issue with retrieving a game registered serial number and got a message that it was delievered to my email with no sucess.
I had better luck using email to the mods.
Try sending a Mod this question via email, they may see it faster/sooner.
Good luck , Sir.
It doesn't make any sense, Admiral. Were we better than the Japanese or just luckier?

[center]Image[/center]
[center]Banner By Feurer Krieg[/center]
Missouri_Rebel

Post by Missouri_Rebel »

Fixed....How silly of me. It was sending it straight to the junk mail. Never thought to check since it sent the others to the inbox. Thanks for the advice though.
**Those who rob Peter to pay Paul can always count on the support of Paul
**A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have-Gerald Ford
JudgeDredd

Post by JudgeDredd »

Yep...junk mails folders...the saviour and bane of every computer users life!!
Alba gu' brath
panzers

Post by panzers »

You got that right!
Widell

Post by Widell »

ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd
Yep...junk mails folders...the saviour and bane of every computer users life!!

Don't blame the folders, blame the junk mail [:D]

Return to “General Discussion”