Replay

Questions, comments, suggestions regarding the use of the PDS to create and modify plays and formations for Maximum-Football

Moderator: David Winter

Brizane

Replay

Post by Brizane »

First, thank you all for the answer on my QB Progression reads. You were all correct, in that I had "run" selected, and not pass, and thus, it was not offering me the options.

Now.... is there a replay feature on the field plays of the PDS? I want to watch my receivers off their blocks, and into their cuts. I want to see the DB, and how he cuts when my receiver does certain things in his pattern. Is there a replay feature on the PDS?

And, is there a way to stay on the field, keep the same created play, and select a different, or multiple plays to practice against?

Thank you all for your time.

Irish
dreamtheatervt

RE: Replay

Post by dreamtheatervt »

The answer to both of your questions is no.  I'd love to see replay with controls be added when ever the player wants a replay (like in FPS).

Everytime you want a new defense, you have to go back to the diagram field and pick a new defensive play.
Marauders

RE: Replay

Post by Marauders »

Brizane asked: ... is there a replay feature on the field plays of the PDS? I want to watch my receivers off their blocks, and into their cuts. I want to see the DB, and how he cuts when my receiver does certain things in his pattern. Is there a replay feature on the PDS?

There isn't a selectable replay feature in the PDS.
And, is there a way to stay on the field, keep the same created play, and select a different, or multiple plays to practice against?

No, one must back out and reselect the defense.

Return to “Play Development System (PDS)”