Problem with the digital store

In Hornet Leader PC, you command a squadron of the U.S. Navy’s elite F/A-18 Hornet Strike Fighters! You select the pilots and arm the aircraft based on real-world mission briefings. Once you reach your objective, you evaluate threats, and do what needs to be done to destroy the target!

Moderator: MOD_HornetLeaderPC

Dabo

Problem with the digital store

Post by Dabo »

It seems I'm not able to complete my order: I've tried several times on either the US or the Euro store but no luck.

The error code is 30024002 - 0
"Your order cannot be completed because either inaccurate or incomplete information was entered.
If you believe that we have mistakenly denied your order, please use your browser's "Back" button, re-enter your billing information, and try to submit your order again.
It is very important that the billing address you enter matches the billing address of your payment method. If you continue to have problems please wait 24 hours and try again."

The billing address is correct, I typed it in any conceivable way, I even checked it on the Credit Card site. I bought several Matrix games in the past (the last one in July) and I’ve never had any problem, although a couple of weeks ago I had a few problems with Digital River trying to order a Symantec product.

Any advice would be welcome.
Erik Rutins

RE: Problem with the digital store

Post by Erik Rutins »

You should e-mail us at support@matrixgames.com with your order number so that we can investigate this with Digital River. The only way to know what the specific problem is is for them to look at the specific order. Unfortunately, that probably means we won't have an answer for you until tomorrow.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Dabo

Post by Dabo »

Thanks I've just sent the email
Noypi53

Post by Noypi53 »

I sometimes have this problem with Digital River, too. Most of the time I forget to enter the middle initial of my name which is on the credit card. It has to be part of the "First Name".

Hope this helps.
Krasny

Post by Krasny »

use paypal

it's more secure and less typing

that said, matrix rules as far as buying downloads go

Return to “Hornet Leader PC”