Having a look at spwaw

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

KG Erwin

RE: Having a look at spwaw

Post by KG Erwin »

ORIGINAL: Alby

KG  surely you could have come up with a better picture than that one....
[:'(]

Sorry, it was a quickie. Would you rather have a jungle shot? I can give one of those right now-- here's how those alleged intelligence maps can fool you -- there's no freakin' paved roads in the jungle. Note that I'm NOT gonna send any damned fool walking up that "road". Can you spell "ambush alley"?

Attachments
UO0004.jpg
UO0004.jpg (159.99 KiB) Viewed 87 times
Wild Bill

Post by Wild Bill »

I was greatly impressed with the first one. The improvement in graphics is stunning. I have the enhanced version but have yet to load it up and look it over. Yes, I know! My apologies to these hardworking guys. If these graphics are any indication of other improvements, I'm convinced already.

You know, for those curious to try it, why not post again just where it is found. Let's make it easy for those who want to give it a try. You gentlemen put far too much effort on this enterprise to keep it in a corner!

Wild Bill
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
Alby

Post by Alby »

ORIGINAL: Wild Bill

I was greatly impressed with the first one. The improvement in graphics is stunning. I have the enhanced version but have yet to load it up and look it over. Yes, I know! My apologies to these hardworking guys. If these graphics are any indication of other improvements, I'm convinced already.

You know, for those curious to try it, why not post again just where it is found. Let's make it easy for those who want to give it a try. You gentlemen put far too much effort on this enterprise to keep it in a corner!

Wild Bill
Bill there are some links to it up above in this forum, Goblin stickied them for us..
[:)]
plus we have links posted at our Enhanced site

SPWAW ENHANCED SITE

Wild Bill

Post by Wild Bill »

I got 'em Alby. Here is what I posted to Flashfyre in reply...
Well, what I did, guys, is to load in a second version of SPWAW on my hard drive, lots of space [;)]!

So now I have version 8.4 and the enhanced. I don't ever remember seeing a PDF or a sheet enumerating the changes.

The older scenarios I have opened all seem to be normal, but I have not played any of them in the enhanced version. What do I need to watch out for?

And I think I have the URL for the website for the Enhanced Mod. Are all revised scenarios being posted there?

Thanks for the prompt replies, explanations and the many months of hard work all of the team put into this effort.

WB
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”