Newbie is looking for an opponent in first MP match

SirVival069

Newbie is looking for an opponent in first MP match

Post by SirVival069 »

New German player (about a dozen SP games played) is looking for an honorable opponent in first MP Match. Beginners to intermediate level players prefered. Looking forward to your posts :)
comradepanda

RE: Newbie is looking for an opponent in first MP match

Post by comradepanda »

Hi SirVival069
I am new player too (only play 3 SP playthrough,1 Axis 2 Allied game) and looking for my first MP Match.
If you don't mind my low skill and inexperienced, you can send me a match password to my email.

I can play 1-2 day/turn and can give you a easy barbarossa because i really bad at defense russia.
SirVival069

Post by SirVival069 »

Hey comradepanda . Okay , great ... can we make it an ELO match ? I send you an invitation via PM
comradepanda

Post by comradepanda »

No problem about ELO match,
but i check my inbox in matrix forum and not seen any invitation.(or Maybe i doing something wrong because i am newbie and I don't know what i am doing.)
can you please send it again or send a match password to my email
so i can start playing because i see your game on PBEM++online in game but I can't join.
comradepanda

Post by comradepanda »

Yes,I glad to have some one to play MP with me.If you not mind that I am a newbie.
I just start my MP match with veteran player couple day ago and I lost British island and all of Royal navy in 1940 LoL.but that a good way to learn the game.

I can play either side.So send an email or PM me what side you want to play and i will create a PBEM++ match and send you a match password.

let play comrade.

Return to “Multiplayer Sessions”