Lose GR Gladius around round 30 - Why?

A military-oriented and sci-fi wargame, set on procedural planets with customizable factions and endless choices.

Moderator: Vic

Unity

Lose GR Gladius around round 30 - Why?

Post by Unity »

I found a GR Gladius (from the Galactic Republic) early in the game. Around round 30 it suddenly dissapears from the map, no matter what I do. I even tried to attach it to a OHQ, still dissapeared... Is this a bug or is there something I am missing?
demiare

RE: Lose GR Gladius around round 30 - Why?

Post by demiare »

If you 100% sure that not loosing it in a fight OR not disbanded that unit - then please send a savefile & description of problem to vic@vrdesigns.net
Soar_Slitherine

Post by Soar_Slitherine »

Make sure that it's not starving to death - you can check its hunger status in one of the subtabs in the bottom panel unit tab. If that's the issue, check whether it's in supply range and that your SHQ had more food in stock at the end of the previous turn than it sent out. The SHQ sends food to zones and units first, and only receives fresh food shipments afterwards - food that just got delivered to the SHQ did not do your troops any good in the previous supply phase.
mroyer

Post by mroyer »

Make sure that it's not starving to death

I had a militia infantry unit on the frontier starve to death, I think. It just disappeared as per the OP.

Is there any way to tell after-the-fact what happened? Since the unit is gone, it can't be viewed for stats.

-Mark R.

Return to “Shadow Empire”