Missing Items

A military-oriented and sci-fi wargame, set on procedural planets with customizable factions and endless choices.

Moderator: Vic

Fleshbits

Missing Items

Post by Fleshbits »

I am missing two units from my infantry formation.
I saved up 20k troops and want to build those missing units.

It says I have 30% of the "items."
Ok, what items? How do I see what is required and how many I have?

My SHQ inventory seems almost maxes on all resources, so I dunno what it is asking for or how to get it.
Windows 7 64 bit, i7 930, GTX670, 12 gig DDR 1300
Pi2repsilon

RE: Missing Items

Post by Pi2repsilon »

The cost of infantry is materials, manpower, and industry. This is listed both when you try to raise a new formation (listed as item cost) and when you replenish troops in your SHQ (listed as production cost).

These resources are listed in the SHQ overview in the left side of the screen and additionally in the replenish troops view. They are not listed in the raise formation view, which is probably an oversight.

In addition, when raising a new formation you pay political power cost (also listed in item cost). If you don't have enough, you can't raise the formation.

Fleshbits

Post by Fleshbits »

I have all the manpower, industry, and metal it says I would require to raise the same formation from scratch, so I dunno what its asking for...
Attachments
Capture.jpg
Capture.jpg (84.71 KiB) Viewed 82 times
Fleshbits

Post by Fleshbits »

This forum is so horrible when trying to show images!

1st screenshot attached in above post.
2nd screenshot attached here.
Attachments
Capture2.jpg
Capture2.jpg (64.48 KiB) Viewed 78 times
Pi2repsilon

Post by Pi2repsilon »

Ah, looks like it is an issue of misclicking. An infantry army (62000 manpower) is much larger than an infantry corps (19000 manpower)

Your first screenshot shows that you have 21.9k manpower, which is enough to fully create a new infantry corps of regiments+HQ.

Your second shows that you do not have the resources to replace two missing divisions from your first infantry army, it does not show you missing two regiments from an infantry corps.

Return to “Shadow Empire”