Bad Gateway

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Courtenay

Bad Gateway

Post by Courtenay »

When I try to read Chicharito19's thread '“Finished” my first game', I get an error message "502 Bad Gateway", with a subnote of "nginx/1.16.1". All other threads work fine.

Is this Matrix's problem, or have I somehow managed to block this one thread on my browser?

The URL I am trying to read is https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4734586
I thought I knew how to play this game....
rkr1958

RE: Bad Gateway

Post by rkr1958 »

ORIGINAL: Courtenay

When I try to read Chicharito19's thread '“Finished” my first game', I get an error message "502 Bad Gateway", with a subnote of "nginx/1.16.1". All other threads work fine.

Is this Matrix's problem, or have I somehow managed to block this one thread on my browser?

The URL I am trying to read is https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4734586
The link you provided opens just fine for me. I guess it's you?

Attachments
999-Thread.jpg
999-Thread.jpg (238.74 KiB) Viewed 55 times
Ronnie
76mm

Post by 76mm »

This is a common problem (at least for me) on the matrix forums since their latest forum "upgrade". it happens sporadically but pretty often for me. when it happens you have to delete your matrix cookies and then relog in.
Courtenay

Post by Courtenay »

Thank you. Clearing the cookies worked.

This was a firefox problem; another browser worked fine.
I thought I knew how to play this game....
Chicharito19

Post by Chicharito19 »

I figured that I’d use the fast setup for Guadalcanal. Cuz I have no idea where all that stuff belongs. Or at least use it to get an idea of a setup.

Michael

Return to “World in Flames”