Doubts about game version

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

ITAKLinus

Doubts about game version

Post by ITAKLinus »

Hi everyone,

I might be just stupid but I'm thinking I have some problems with game patch and beta.

Currently I have written 1.8.11.26b in the game window and so on but here is my problem: I cannot turn off LI something which was added via a patch years and years ago.

Now, I don't want to turn off any LI, but I'm having some doubts about my game version since I'm experiencing some weird troubles against my current pbem opponent. No need to explain further about the problems and we don't have any message about different versions of the game, though, I'd like to know whether I'm just getting old or I remember correctly about the LI turning off option
Francesco
Yaab

RE: Doubts about game version

Post by Yaab »

You cannot turn off LI. You can only turn off HI.
BBfanboy

Post by BBfanboy »

Ensure both players have their preference switches set the same (second button at the top of the map screen) and are using the same maps (stacking limit/non-stacking limit), (extended or stock).

Not sure, but the same version of Windows might be required.
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth
rustysi

Post by rustysi »

I cannot turn off LI something which was added via a patch years and years ago.

May be done in WitP, not so in WitP-AE.
It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once. Hume

In every party there is one member who by his all-too-devout pronouncement of the party principles provokes the others to apostasy. Nietzsche

Cave ab homine unius libri. Ltn Prvb

Return to “Tech Support”