Q re: Combat Chart

The sequel of the legendary wargame with a complete graphics and interface overhaul, major new gameplay and design features such as full naval combat modelling, improved supply handling, numerous increases to scenario parameters to better support large scenarios, and integrated PBEM++.
Hellen_slith

Q re: Combat Chart

Post by Hellen_slith »

In the below pic, I am wondering a couple things. For the line w/ the yellow arrow, is that a "dark" grey (or a regular gray?) This is my first time looking at ... oh, wait, the ones in column R2 are regular gray, so it must be dark gray! Ok, other question

The first two rows, for 22d and 23d Tank Corps, they do not have "BO" for "broke off" like the three lines below them. Can someone maybe tell me why the 22d and 23d Tank Corps do not have "broke off" like the other? I understand about the support "S/2" not needing it, but was curious about the other two. Thank you! Sorry if this is explained in the legend, maybe I just didn't look hard enough. Easily confused here. Thanks again!

Attachments
CombatChart175194.jpg
CombatChart175194.jpg (169.03 KiB) Viewed 107 times
Curtis Lemay

RE: Q re: Combat Chart

Post by Curtis Lemay »

ORIGINAL: Hellen

In the below pic, I am wondering a couple things. For the line w/ the yellow arrow, is that a "dark" grey (or a regular gray?) This is my first time looking at ... oh, wait, the ones in column R2 are regular gray, so it must be dark gray! Ok, other question

The first two rows, for 22d and 23d Tank Corps, they do not have "BO" for "broke off" like the three lines below them. Can someone maybe tell me why the 22d and 23d Tank Corps do not have "broke off" like the other? I understand about the support "S/2" not needing it, but was curious about the other two. Thank you! Sorry if this is explained in the legend, maybe I just didn't look hard enough. Easily confused here. Thanks again!

They didn't break off. They were still in the fight and would have continued the attack...IF the defender had not retreated. But he did.
My TOAW web site:

Bob Cross's TOAW Site
Hellen_slith

RE: Q re: Combat Chart

Post by Hellen_slith »

Ah, ok, Thank you!!

Return to “The Operational Art of War IV”