How can I?

The development team behind the award-winning games Decisive Campaigns: From Warsaw To Paris and Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive year and theater of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue simulates the German drive to Stalingrad and into the Caucasus of the summer of 1942, as well as its May preludes (2nd Kharkov offensive, Operation Trappenjagd) and also the Soviet winter counter-offensive (Operation Uranus) that ended with the encirclement of 6th Army in Stalingrad and the destruction of the axis minor armies. With many improvements including the PBEM++ system, this is a release to watch for wargamers!

Moderator: Vic

goodwoodrw

How can I?

Post by goodwoodrw »

I was at work today reading the news on my phone, when I thought I could be reading the DC manual. Is there away I can do this. I have down loaded the game manual to my smart phone ( android with an OS), but can't seen to locate the PDF file. Can any one give me some advice please.
Formerly Goodwood

MikeToth

RE: How can I?

Post by MikeToth »

I read your post wrong. Ignore my pprivate message. Snag Astro File Manager from Apps store. I also use Ez .pdf Reader available there as well. It will find .pdf
Files easily on your phone I
goodwoodrw

RE: How can I?

Post by goodwoodrw »

Thanks Mike,
I tried to D/L Adobe today, however my phone tells me the app is already installed. After clicking on most of the icons on my phone, about 40 or more I finally came across a program called Polaris office, well there was the DC manual under a heading called downloads strangely enough. [:D]
Formerly Goodwood

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue”