Its A Winner!

Armada 2526 continues the great tradition of space opera games. You guide your race from its first interstellar journeys, until it becomes a mighty galactic empire. Along the way, you'll explore the galaxy, conduct research, diplomacy and trade, found new colonies, maneuver mighty star fleets, and fight epic battles.

Moderator: MOD_Armada2526

Titanwarrior89

Its A Winner!

Post by Titanwarrior89 »

After 230 something turns and the game slowly reveals it self according to your actions and those of the aliens-its a blast. Not saying its perfect. But I recommend buy it if your interested in these types of turn base sci-fi games.

There is probley much that has not been revealed in the game yet-good and bad but overall a good time.
"Before Guadalcanal the enemy advanced at his pleasure. After Guadalcanal, he retreated at ours".

"Mama, There's Rabbits in the Garden"
killroyishere

RE: Its A Winner!

Post by killroyishere »

I'm still waiting on more AI reports. We're getting little tidbits but no real info on how much it sends, whether it sneaks up on you, how often it attacks, how often it wins, how stupid it plays and what that stupid action was? How hard or smart is it in trading with you. How well does it keep alliances with you. Does it ever form alliances with other races and they all attack you at once? Stuff like taht.
Tophat1815

Post by Tophat1815 »

nothing to see here.
JudgeDredd

Post by JudgeDredd »

you don't half ask alot of questions in one post killroy! Watching the forum carefully myself
Alba gu' brath
Zakhal

Post by Zakhal »

ORIGINAL: Titanwarrior89

After 230 something turns and the game slowly reveals it self according to your actions and those of the aliens-its a blast. Not saying its perfect. But I recommend buy it if your interested in these types of turn base sci-fi games.

I agree. I bought this game with risk knowing very little about it. [:-] However now after several hundred gameturns I have seen that the 44€ I spent on it was a good bet. Moneys were not wasted. [:D]
"99.9% of all internet arguments are due to people not understanding someone else's point. The other 0.1% is arguing over made up statistics."- unknown poster
"Those who dont read history are destined to repeat it."– Edmund Burke

Return to “Armada 2526 Series”