Problems with placing an order through Matrix Online Store

Eagle Day to Bombing of the Reich is a improved and enhanced edition of Talonsoft's older Battle of Britain and Bombing the Reich. This updated version represents the best simulation of the air war over Britain and the strategic bombing campaign over Europe that has ever been made.

Moderators: Joel Billings, simovitch, harley, warshipbuilder

Augenstein

Problems with placing an order through Matrix Online Store

Post by Augenstein »

Has anyone else had troubles placing their order through Matrix Online Store? I cant get my order through either using credit card or paypal for payment.. this really sucks ***. I'd rather not use the european bank transfer and pay 10 euros extra and wait for days for it to be verified and finally get my hands on this thing.

[:(]
Kharkov

RE: Problems with placing an order through Matrix Online Store

Post by Kharkov »

I tried Ordering last night and after submitting my credit card info and billing address it came back with an unspecified error message. Will be checking to see if my card was charged when I get back from work today. Not impressed :(
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi guys,

Orders are going through without problems, there must be something specific to your info that the store is having an issue with. Please e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com with your Order ID (it's generated before your order completes) and I'll ask the store to investigate immediately. We can generally clear up these exceptions in 24-48 hours.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Augenstein

Post by Augenstein »

Erik, pls check your inbox!
modrow

Post by modrow »

Erik,
ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Hi guys,

Orders are going through without problems, there must be something specific to your info that the store is having an issue with. Please e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com with your Order ID (it's generated before your order completes) and I'll ask the store to investigate immediately. We can generally clear up these exceptions in 24-48 hours.

Regards,

- Erik

I think there WAS some problem with the store today. I had problems placing my order as well - store kept telling me I already had an order, but in my orders list it was not to be seen. I closed the IE instance the shop was running in, did everything the same way as before - and everything went as smoothly as it usually does. Now, the install file is sitting on my harddrive and I have to decide whether I install it now or whether I start an AAR of my new WitP AE PBEM game, as requested by some of the readers of my ongoing WitP PBEM.

If you want to wreck my marriage and alienate my kid, now all you've got to do is publish "War in the East" before Christmas [8D]

Thanks for all the wonderful wargames Matrix publishes for us [&o]

Hartwig
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Feel free to e-mail me and I'll check on this based on your Order ID, but I've seen nothing here to indicate that there is any overall issue with the store. Many orders are going through without a hiccup.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
modrow

Post by modrow »

Erik,

I just tried - got the message that your pm storage is full. I would not have believed you of all persons have a limit in these forums [8D].

I'd say we just let this drop - I got the game in my second attempt without any problem and did not get an order number for the first attempt.

What you can try if you want to check whether I stumbled across something buggy in the (european) shop, try this:

- enter payment information for Non-US customer (Germany), but forget the ZIP code
- when receiving the error message highlighting the missing information, enter the ZIP code and resubmit info

In this situation I kept getting the statement that I already had an order, but that was not present in the list of orders.

Closing the Internet Explorer, returning to the store and submitting the complete info made things go through without any problem, so I have the game and am as happy with Matrix as I always was.

If you cannot reproduce the problem, it probably was just me doing something stupid. I notice in my WitP and WitP AE PBEM games that I am prone to that [8|]

Hartwig
Widell

Post by Widell »

ORIGINAL: hartwig.modrow
I just tried - got the message that your pm storage is full.

Could be why he asked to be sent e-mail, not PM [;)]
Augenstein

Post by Augenstein »

Problem solved! I got my order through today (with the same computer and credit card). Dunno what was the problem yesterday. 

Return to “Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich”