Bug - Unable to fit 3 corps into an Army

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.
dpazuk

Bug - Unable to fit 3 corps into an Army

Post by dpazuk »

I have been unable to place a 3rd corps into either of my two armies, despite the fact I am nowhere near the maximum allowable divisions in an Army.

Each corps as 5 divisions each. I have 2 armies and 4 corps. The only thing I can do is place 2 corps into either army, but neither will accept the 3rd corps.

I have tried shuffling units around until the cow comes home, but nothing I do will work.
Blah Blah Blah
ericbabe

RE: Bug - Unable to fit 3 corps into an Army

Post by ericbabe »

Can you fit 3 corps in if they have only 4 divisions in each of them? The game may be counting the corps against the division maximum (which would be a bug).

Eric
bluemonday

Post by bluemonday »

I seem to be able to fit three corps into an army with no problem, although not all the corps are at the division limit. However, there do seem to be units which cannot be moved, or even detached. If you hold down Alt and click enough times, you will get a Plat/MFC error and a crash to the desktop.
bluemonday

Post by bluemonday »

I can post a saved game here but the upload seems to not support zip files, and the txt version is too large.
dpazuk

Post by dpazuk »

ORIGINAL: ericbabe

Can you fit 3 corps in if they have only 4 divisions in each of them? The game may be counting the corps against the division maximum (which would be a bug).

Eric

If memory serves, I did try this and was unsuccessful. I will make a last attempt at doing so in my present game and let you know the outcome.
Blah Blah Blah

Return to “Crown Of Glory Support”