Just to say thanks

Victory and Glory: Napoleon is a game of grand strategy and fast-play tactical battles where you take the role of Napoleon Bonaparte and attempt to dominate the entire continent of Europe.
sbowyer

Just to say thanks

Post by sbowyer »

Just wanted to say thanks, this is a great game overall! One can debate various points, but this game has a great Napoleonic feel, just-right complexity, and is just loads of fun to play.
It is one of those classics that I will be returning to periodically. Great job!
swb, swbgames.com
sbowyer

RE: Just to say thanks

Post by sbowyer »

I enjoy the Napoleonic "Fire" Department. Go around Europe, put out the Austrians, put out the Prussians, etc.
Basically anyone says "Fire" in a language other than French, and Napoleon comes by to hose them down with artillery.
Love those frequent marching miles :) Love the temporary defeat system. Then just bop them again when they wake up.
swb, swbgames.com
amtrick

Post by amtrick »

I agree. While looking forward to the upcoming patch I recognize this is a game not a simulation. And as a game it is tons of fun. Moves fast, lots of action, random events drive strategy and more tactical options then I first recognized, give it some unexpected depth. Certainly has the (for me) the "just...one...more...turn" effect that is my gauge of a great game
RickD
gdrover

Post by gdrover »

Thanks guys!

Glad that you're enjoying it.
For years, there seemed to be a lack of fun, playable Napoleonic games out there, so I decided to make a game that I was wanting to play.

The update just launched today, and makes the game even better.

Cheers,
Glenn
GMoney

Return to “Victory and Glory: Napoleon”