Can Free France build factories?

A sub-forum for players new to WIF, containing information on how to get started and become an experienced player.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Aranthus

Can Free France build factories?

Post by Aranthus »

I have Algeria as the home country for Free France. I have the Commonwealth sending them three build points per turn. When I have saved 8 build points, I build a factory (the build factory line appears in the build form for Free France. However, when the factory comes due, nothing happens. It just disappears. Is that because the Fre French can't actually build factories, or is there something else going on?
paulderynck

RE: Can Free France build factories?

Post by paulderynck »

As long as all 8 BPs were stored in Algiers, they should be able to build a factory. This sounds like a bug.

Have you got a saved game just prior to reinforcements? If so, please post this in Tech Support.
Paul
Joseignacio

Post by Joseignacio »

You should be able to. In the board games we frequently do.
quiritus

Post by quiritus »

ORIGINAL: paulderynck

As long as all 8 BPs were stored in Algiers, they should be able to build a factory. This sounds like a bug.

Have you got a saved game just prior to reinforcements? If so, please post this in Tech Support.
I have the same trouble: using the 8 BP to build factory in Camerun, but there isn't a FF factory in the reinforcement, the BP simply disappear. i check if i can foud a save

Return to “WIF School”